Retail Teller Sales Associate
Full time, Part time
IBC Bank is now hiring Full and Part-Time Retail Teller Sales Associates for select locations throughout Austin/Central Texas area.
If you're looking for a place to begin your professional career in banking, come join our winning team at IBC where you will not only learn about the intricacies of banking, but also train to be a world class customer service and sales specialist.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program to all full-time employees. Many of our benefits are also available for our part time employees:
• Medical Coverage
• Dental Coverage
• Basic Life Insurance
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Medical Spending Account
• Child Care Spending Account
• Profit Sharing
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Computer Assistance Purchase Program
• Sick Leave
As an IBC Retail Teller Sales Associate, you will learn to provide prompt, professional-based sales and superior customer service with a “we do more” attitude and efficient and friendly service. In addition, you'll be taught to cross sell financial services to existing and prospective customers of the bank for the purpose of branch growth with complete customer satisfaction. You'll learn how to process transactions for various types of accounts including checking, saving, loans in accordance with bank procedures. You will train to prepare daily general ledger entries and how to adhere to guidelines established to maintain a balanced drawer, and hone your communication skills to meet our goal of providing excellent customer service.
• High school diploma or GED
• Customer service experience preferred.
• Cash handling and bilingual a plus but not required.
• Outside Sales - you'll help pass out flyers at businesses, on cars, putting door hangers on homes
• Participation in sales presentations/promotional activities
• Weekly/monthly sales goals
• Customer service and sales calls
• Participation in Networking activities such as Chamber of Commerce
• Networking groups, Toastmasters, etc.
• Opportunity to make monthly incentive – no cap on amount
• Cash-handling duties
• Excellent people skills and experience with handling cash preferred. • Bilingual helpful, but not required.
• Varies according by assignment.
Does this sound like the career for you? Click 'Apply now' to submit your resume and letter of interest immediately.
With 204 facilities and more than 309 ATMs serving 88 communities throughout Texas and Oklahoma, IBC offers excellent opportunities for individuals seeking long-term career growth and advancement. IBC is an award-winning employer providing some of the best employee benefits in the industry. Our dedication to diversity, professional development and community involvement build the perfect environment in which to grow and excel.
EEO/Affirmative Action employer